TRANSPARENCY

WITH TRANSPARENCY THE GOAL, HONESTY IS OUR CORE VALUE:

TRANSPARENCY

PREMIUM QUALITY

FUNDS DONATED TOWARDS HEMP/CANNABIS LEGALIZATION IN SOUTH AFRICA

LOCAL AND ETHICAL

ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY

PRE-ORDER TO SECURE YOUR ITEM

For only R150 you pre-order garments to secure them. Stock is limited this winter, only returning next. See the below “PayJustNow” option to divide your payment into three.

PAY A THIRD AND GET YOUR GARMENTS

Partnering with “PayJustNow”, you pay 33% and receive your item in under 5 business days. You then pay the remaining 67% – interest-free – over two months (one payment a month).

Combine this with a pre-order to secure your item and you’ve split your payment into four secure interest-free payments! 

(this will be available in a few days)

FREE RETURNS

We offer free returns – collected from your house! Returns must take place within 15 business days of sale. Items must be inside the original packaging. You then receive a full 100% refund or credit to Fat J Hemp – or a combination of both.

DELIVERY

Under 5 Business Days at a Flat Rate of R69 – with free returns! No need to leave your house for the mall, Fat J Hemp arrives at your doorstep. Our packaging is environmentally friendly, everything besides the delivery satchel. The growing of our hemp covers for the carbon emissions of the transport. 

We will soon be adding “Mielie Mailer” as a 100% environmentally friendly, carbon neutral, delivery option. 

HEMP COMBO = 10% OFF

Take two hemp fleece garments as a combo and get 10% off your purchase.